Dispomed is putting the spotlight on veterinary anesthesia machines. This quick and simple purchase guide will help you determine your needs while considering the different characteristics of our anesthesia machines.
1. Identify your needs
There are several types of anesthesia machines on the market today. Identifying your needs will help determine which machine will best suit your practice.
- What space is available for the anesthesia machine?
- Do you use a veterinary monitor or an anesthesia ventilator during interventions?
- Is hypothermia a concern during surgery?
- What kind of animals do you treat?
- Do you want to use more than one type of gas?
- Does the anesthesia machine need to be mobile?
2. After-sales service
Once you have identified your needs, verify the services offered for repairs and maintenance of your anesthesia machine.
- Where is the unit manufactured?
- Is the warranty offered by the distributor or the manufacturer?
- What is the length of the warranty?
- What is the cost of maintenance?
- What type of service is offered in case of breakage or imperfection?
3. Research the perfect
Now that your needs have been clarified, use the table below to compare the characteristics offered by Dispomed’s Moduflex anesthesia machines to your practices’ needs.