The Moduflex™ Access2 veterinary anesthesia machine is equipped with a cagemount vaporizer mount.
The flush valve on the Moduflex™ Access2 is recessed to prevent accidental activation and is calibrated at 50 lpm for safer usage, and to reduce the risk of high pressure in patients’ lungs.
Do you need extra space to put your accessories while performing a surgery ? Add the optional shelf kit to your Moduflex™ Access2 veterinary anesthesia machine.
- 0.1 to 4 LPM O2 flowmeter.
- Rotary float and large scale for easy readability.
- Recessed flush valve to prevent accidental activation.
- Both the anesthesia machine head and the absorber head are precision machined to reduce the amount of connections which greatly reduces the risk of leaks.
- Quick-connect fresh gas outlet for easy and secure switching between breathing circuits.
- Cage mount compatibility manifold for easy and quick installation of vaporizer.
- Five wheel spider base.
- 1500 ml CO2 absorber designed for easy and fast replenishing of sodalime. Condensation trap to prevent water build-up in sodalime. Easy and efficient gas sealing.
- 5 year warranty.
Included with the Moduflex™ Access2 Veterinary Anesthesia Machine
- Y Patient Circuit
- One 2 liter Rebreathing Bag
- One 3 liter Rebreathing Bag
- Fresh gas tube
- krytox grease
- Evacuation tube (150cm/5′)
The precision float flowmeter
allows for accurate administration of oxygen during the procedure. This type of flowmeter ensures an easier read and more accurate oxygen supply compared to the standard ball flowmeter. The rotation of the float gives a quick indication of the actual flow and shows that the float is not stuck in position.
- Dual cylinder holder
- Bain circuit adaptor
- Circuit pressure alarm
- Scavenger interface
- MRI Conditional
Optional shelf size
12” X 14” – 30.48cm X 35.56cm