The Moduflex™ Coaxial veterinary anesthesia machine is the most popular of the Moduflex™ line of anesthesia machines. The integrated coaxial circuit allows you to pre-heat the gas inhaled by the patient. This particularity of the Moduflex™ Coaxial anesthesia machine avoids any possibility of hypothermia. Due to its very stable base, it is possible to securely move the machine.
The fresh gas, quick-connect connection is on the front of the Moduflex™ Coaxial veterinary anesthesia machine for easy switches between circuits.
The momentary pop-off valve integrated in the Moduflex™ Coaxial makes it quicker to bag the patient and prevents you from forgetting to reopen it.
- 0.1 to 4 LPM O2 flowmeter (up to 2 flowmeters can be installed).
- Rotary float and large scale for easy readability.
- Recessed flush valve to prevent accidental activation.
- Quick connect fresh gas outlet for easy and secure switching between breathing circuits.
- SELECTATECTM compatibility manifold for easy and quick installation of vaporizer
- 1500 ml CO2 absorber with integrated coaxial breathing circuit reduces patient heat loss, helps to humidify the inspired gas and reduce clutter.
- Condensation trap to prevent water build-up in sodalime. Easy and efficient gas sealing.
- Momentary closed feature incorporated into pop-off valve.
- Convenient anesthesia monitor shelf.
- 5 year warranty.
Included with the Moduflex™ Coaxial Veterinary Anesthesia Machine
- Coaxial patient circuit
- One 2 liter Rebreathing Bag
- One 3 liter Rebreathing Bag
- Fresh gas tube
- krytox grease
- Evacuation tube (150cm/5′)
The Quick Close pop-off
valve adds speed and safety if you need to manually ventilate your patient. Simply press the valve and start ventilation. To return to spontaneous, simply release the valve and you will be back to normal. No risk of accidentally leaving the valve closed.