The Moduflex™ Compact Veterinary Anesthesia Machine
The Moduflex™ Compact Veterinary Anesthesia Machine is a perfectly reliable machine with a small foot print. The flush valve on the Moduflex™ Compact veterinary anesthesia machine is recessed, therefore preventing accidental activation.
This user-friendly veterinary anesthesia machine integrates our innovative momentary pop-off valve which makes it quicker to bag the patient and prevents you from forgetting to re-open it.
Have you ever had the problem with the ball getting stuck in your flowmeter and not giving you the correct reading of oxygen flow ? On our Moduflex™ Compact veterinary anesthesia machine we have designed an engraved rotary float. This special float makes readings easier due to the flat top, and decreases the chance of dust particules that may accumulate around it. The white dot on the float makes it easier to notice a flow problem.
- 0.1 to 4 LPM O2 flowmeter (up to 2 flowmeters can be installed).
- Rotary float and large scale for easy readability.
- Recessed flush valve to prevent accidental activation.
- Quick connect fresh gas outlet for easy and secure switching between breathing circuits.
- SELECTATECTM compatibility manifold for easy and quick installation of vaporizer
- Five wheel spider base.
- 1500 ml CO2 absorber designed for easy and fast replenishing of sodalime. Condensation trap to prevent water build-up in sodalime. Easy and efficient gas sealing.
- Momentary closed feature incorporated into pop-off valve.
- 5 year warranty.
Included with the Moduflex™ Compact Veterinary Anesthesia Machine
- Y Patient Circuit
- One 2 liter Rebreathing Bag
- One 3 liter Rebreathing Bag
- Fresh gas tube
- krytox grease
- Evacuation tube (150cm/5′)