Multiflex’s key features
- Made in Canada: The Multiflex is proudly designed and manufactured in our Quebec plant.
- 5-year warranty: We’re so convinced of the Multiflex’s durability and reliability that we offer a 5-year warranty on all components.
- 4 mounting options: You can choose between four mounting options to adapt the Multiflex to your workspace, whether on a table, a fixed wall, a wall with a swivel arm, or a mobile stand. So you can optimize the use of your space and the layout of your clinic.
- 4 pads under the base: For added stability and reduced vibration, we’ve fitted the Multiflex base with four pads, ensuring safer, more comfortable working conditions.
- The Multiflex is much more than just a veterinary anesthesia machine; it’s the fruit of our commitment to providing innovative solutions tailored to your specific needs.
- 00.1 to 4 LPM O2 flowmeter.
- Rotary float and large scale for easy readability.
- Recessed flush valve to prevent accidental activation.
- Quick-connect fresh gas outlet for easy and secure switching between breathing circuits.
- Cage mount compatibility manifold for easy and quick installation of vaporizer.
- 1500 ml CO2 absorber designed for the easy and fast replenishing of soda lime. Condensation trap to prevent water build-up in soda lime. Easy and efficient gas sealing.
- 5-year warranty.
Included with the Moduflex™ Multiflex Veterinary Anesthesia Machine
- Y Patient Circuit
- One 2 liter Rebreathing Bag
- One 3 liter Rebreathing Bag
- Fresh gas tube
- Krytox grease
- Evacuation tube (150cm/5′)