The Moduflex™ Optimax is the most versatile veterinary anesthesia machine on the market. It is available with either a Coaxial or conventional CO2 absorber.
Moduflex™ Optimax Standard features
- 0.1 to 4 LPM O2 flowmeter.
- Rotary float and large scale for easy readability.
- Recessed flush valve to prevent accidental activation.
- Quick connect fresh gas outlet for easy and secure switching between breathing circuits.
- SELECTATECTM compatibility manifold for easy and quick installation of vaporizers.
- Condensation trap to prevent water build-up in sodalime. Easy and efficient gas sealing.
- Vaporizer interlock compatibility.
- Circuit and line pressure gauges.
- Coaxial or standard CO2 absorber.
- Momentary closed feature incorporated into pop-off valve.
- Convenient anesthesia monitor shelf.
- 2.5 meter oxygen supply hose (D.I.S.S.).
- 5 year warranty.
Included with the Moduflex™ Optimax
- Y Patient Circuit with standard CO2 absorber or coaxial patient circuit with coaxial CO2 absorber.
- 2 liter Rebreathing Bag.
- 3 liter Rebreathing Bag.
- Fresh gas tube.
- krytox grease.
- Evacuation tube (150cm/5′).
The Moduflex™ Optimax
offers easy front-placed access to the fresh gas connection. This ensures quick and easy switches from one circuit to another (eg. switching to the optional Bain adapter).
Moduflex™ Optimax optional features
- Small cylinder holder
- Bain circuit adaptor
- 0-1 LPM O2 flowmeter
- Up to three flowmeters can be installed (O2 – AIR – N2O – CO2 – etc.)
- Circuit pressure alarm
- Scavenger interface
- MRI Conditional