The MRI Conditional Moduflex™ Coaxial veterinary anesthesia machine is the most popular of the Moduflex™ line of anesthesia machines. The integrated coaxial circuit allows you to preheat the gas inhaled by the patient. This particularity of the MRI-Compatible Moduflex™ Coaxial anesthesia machine avoids any possibility of hypothermia. Due to its very stable base, it is possible to securely move the machine.
The quick-connect fresh gas connection is on the front of the MRI Conditional Moduflex™ Coaxial veterinary anesthesia machine for easy switches between circuits.
- 0.1 to 4 LPM O2 flowmeter (up to 2 flowmeters can be installed)
- Rotary float and large scale for easy readability
- Recessed flush valve to prevent accidental activation
- Quick connect fresh gas outlet for easy and secure switching between breathing circuits
- Easy and quick installation of screw mount anesthesia vaporizer
- 1500 ml CO2 absorber with integrated coaxial breathing circuit reduces patient heat loss, helps to humidify the inspired gas, and reduces clutter
- Condensation trap to prevent water build-up in soda lime. Easy and efficient gas sealing
- Convenient anesthesia monitor shelf
- 5-year warranty
Included with the Moduflex™ Coaxial veterinary anesthesia machine
- Coaxial patient circuit
- One 2 liter rebreathing bag
- One 3 liter rebreathing bag
- Fresh gas tube
- Krytox grease
- Evacuation tube (150cm/5′)
- Small cylinder holder
- Bain circuit adapter
- Circuit pressure alarm
- Scavenger interface
There are no reviews yet.