The MRI Conditional Moduflex™ Compact Veterinary Anesthesia Machine
The MRI Conditional Moduflex™ Compact Veterinary Anesthesia Machine is a perfectly reliable machine with a small footprint. The flush valve on the Moduflex™ Compact veterinary anesthesia machine is recessed; therefore, preventing accidental activation.
Have you ever had the problem with the ball getting stuck in your flowmeter and not giving you the correct reading of oxygen flow? On our MRI Conditional Moduflex™ Compact veterinary anesthesia machine, we have designed an engraved rotary float. This special float makes readings easier due to the flat top and decreases the chance of dust particles that may accumulate around it. The white dot on the float makes it easier to notice a flow problem.
- 0.1 to 4 LPM O2 flowmeter (up to 2 flowmeters can be installed)
- Rotary float and large scale for easy readability
- Recessed flush valve to prevent accidental activation
- Quick connect fresh gas outlet for easy and secure switching between breathing circuits
- Easy and quick installation of screw mount anesthesia vaporizer
- Five wheel spider base
- 1500 ml CO2 absorber designed for the easy and fast replenishing of soda lime. Condensation trap to prevent water build-up in soda lime. Easy and efficient gas sealing.
- 5-year warranty
Included with the MRI Conditional Moduflex™ Compact veterinary anesthesia machine
- Y patient circuit
- One 2 liter rebreathing bag
- One 3 liter rebreathing bag
- Fresh gas tube
- Krytox grease
- Evacuation tube (150cm/5′)