The Wall-mount Moduflex™ Access2 is equipped with a cagemount vaporizer mount.
The flush valve on the Wall-mount Moduflex™ Access2 is recessed to prevent accidental activation and is calibrated at 50 lpm for safer usage, and to reduce the risk of high pressure in patients’ lungs.
Do you need extra space to put your accessories while performing a surgery ? Add the optional shelf kit to your Moduflex™ Access2 veterynary anesthesia machine.
- 0.1 to 4 LPM O2 flowmeter.
- Rotary float and large scale for easy readability.
- Recessed flush valve to prevent accidental activation.
- Both the anesthesia machine head and the absorber head are precision machined to reduce the amount of connections which greatly reduces the risk of leaks.
- Quick-connect fresh gas outlet for easy and secure switching between breathing circuits.
- Cage-mount compatibility manifold for easy and quick installation of vaporizer.
- 1500 ml CO2 absorber designed for easy and fast replenishing of sodalime. Condensation trap to prevent water build-up in sodalime. Easy and efficient gas sealing.
- Head dimension: 22.5’’ x 13’’ x 13’’
- 5 year warranty.
Included with the Wall-mount Moduflex™ Access2 Veterinary Anesthesia Machine
- Y Patient Circuit
- One 2 liter Rebreathing Bag
- One 3 liter Rebreathing Bag
- Fresh gas tube
- krytox grease
- Evacuation tube (150cm/5′)
There are no reviews yet.