The LifeWindowTM LW9xVet is available in several configurations with 15 different options for vital signs monitoring. Any configuration can easily be upgraded to include any of all other available vital signs.
By use of remote viewing software, The LifeWindowTM LW9xVet monitoring screen can be accessed from anywhere in the hospital and away using Computers, PDAs and Smart Cellular Phones like the Apple® iPhone® or any other smart phone running Windows® Mobile®.
Features and Benefits
- High Definition 12.1” TFT screen
- Touch Screen Operation
- Wired or Wireless Network connection
- PDF printing
- Several options for hardcopy printing including a built in strip chart or any windows compatible printer connected either directly to the monitor or through the network
- Only veterinary Specific Vital Signs Modules
- Capable of detecting heart rates up to 999 BPM for lab animals
- Standard Masimo® SET® Rainbow® pulse oximetry
- Upgradable to include all Masimo® SET® Rainbow® CO-Oximetry measurements including SpHb®, SpCO®, SpMet®, SpOC®, PVI® and RRa®
- Waveforms sweep speeds from 6.25mm/s up to 200 mm/s for high heart rate animals
- Several Options of Capnography including a non occluding low flow side-stream Module
- Automatic Arrhythmia detection and ST segment elevation and depression measurement
- High performance, veterinary only, non invasive blood pressure for anesthetized and awake animals
- Respiration monitoring with waveform using our exclusive VetResp™ technology.
- Rugged high impact aluminum case increases reliability and reduces EMI susceptibility
- Remote viewing and control of the monitor using Computers, PDAs and Smart Cell phones like the Apple iPhone and Windows Mobile phones
- Designed and made in the USA
- 3-year automatic warranty in Canada.
- 3-year parts and labor warranty on LW1, LW8 and LW9.
- Exception: MRI and gas monitors.