Doppler Medical Electronics 811-B
- The doppler is designed for veterinarians to screen for hypertension.
- 8 MHz to 9.7 MHz frequencies available.
- Continuous pulse monitoring for animals of all sizes.
- Proven to be reliable and hardworking.
- Low-battery indicator.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Built-in speaker.
- Auxiliary headphone output.
- One year parts (not the probe) and labor warranty.
Sphygmomanometer, set of 5 animal cuffs, 1 doppler probe, battery charger, 250 ml of ultrasound transmission gel.
Sorry, this product is not available in your country