Doppler Medical Electronics 811-B
- The doppler is designed for veterinarians to screen for hypertension.
- 8 MHz to 9.7 MHz frequencies available.
- Continuous pulse monitoring for animals of all sizes.
- Proven to be reliable and hardworking.
- Low-battery indicator.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Built-in speaker.
- Auxiliary headphone output.
- One year parts (not the probe) and labor warranty.
Sphygmomanometer, set of 5 animal cuffs, 1 doppler probe, battery charger, 250 ml of ultrasound transmission gel.
Sorry, this product is not available in your country
Related Information From The Blog
The Doppler is one of the most common monitoring devices found in veterinary clinics. Its portable size, it is easy of use and affordability makes it one of the most popular devices. Since your Doppler is probably used for almost every surgical procedure in your clinic, here are 4 essential points to know to extend … [Continue Reading]