Welch Allyn PanOptic Ophthalmoscope
The PanOptic Ophthalmoscope is a breakthrough concept in veterinary ophtalmoscopy. Thanks to an innovative, proprietary optical design known as PointSourcetm Optics, this ophthalmoscope allows all veterinarians to easily examine the fundus. Just look at all the PanOptic Ophthalmoscope offers:
- Fast, easy entry into small, undilated pupils.
- 5X larger view of the fundus vs. standard ophthalmoscopes in an undilated eye.
- 25° field of view versus the 5° field of view of standard ophthalmoscopes.
- Greater working distance improves comfort for practitioner.
- Six inches from veterinarian to patient’s eye.
- Complete compatibility with existing Welch Allyn 3.5 V power sources.
Sorry, this product is not available in your country