- The space between the door and the housing is kept to a minimum, preventing the animal from stranding its paws and injuring itself.
- The housing is sturdy, made of 20-gauge sheet steel.
- The opening of the doors is reversible, allowing for more arrangements of the cage. It is possible to open the door from the left or the right.
- The screw ends are Torx type, making it easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Hinges are made of stainless steel to ensure strength year after year.
- The inner corners of the cage are rounded to prevent dust, impurities and litter from entering the cage. Maintenance is hence easier.
- When placed one next to the other, the cages act together as a sounding board. They are built with anti-vibration cushions, which helps to stabilize and sound-proof them. This is a big deal to the animals.
- The door latch is made of polypropylene, a material that helps in softening the door closure and reduces noise.
- The floor is slightly recessed so that the liquids do not flow up front.
- The rods that make up the wire mesh doors are round so that dirt cannot accumulate.
- Translucent doors are made of a grade of polycarbonate that is resistant to cat claws and daily washing, so they will not tarnish over time.
- Openings are made in the bottom and top of the polycarbonate door to allow adequate air circulation in the animal’s interior.
- All cages are stackable so you can create a modular unit that best suits your needs.
- Made in Canada
Single Door Stainless Steel Cages
The single-door stainless-steel cage is particularly well-received for its ease of maintenance and its durability. It comes with a wire mesh door or a clear polycarbonate door that facilitates maintenance while minimizing the risk of cross-contamination between occupants.
*Cages are 28″ 3/4 deep.
Sorry, this product is not available in your country
See how easy it is to prepare your cages for cleaning!
Disinfection in the last year has taken on marked importance in order to avoid as much contamination as possible. The design of our Canadian cages was specifically made with the primary goal of easy cleaning.
See how easy it is to dismantle our cages to clean them!