Precisa N Sphygmomanometer
Available in metal with an aluminium housing and simple tube – plug-in connection.
- Latex bulb for pumping the cuff.
- Metal valve base.
- Ergonomic spoon-shaped stainless steel grip.
- Single-tube connection.
- Precision air release valve with fine adjustment and wear-free.
- Microfilter protects air release valve and measuring system.
- Specially tempered copper-beryllium diaphragm, with precision movement and almost non-aging.
- Diaphragm pressure-loading capacity up to 600 mm Hg.
- Linear, tilted aluminum scale, from 0 to 300 mm Hg (easily legible).
- Maximum error tolerance +/- 3 mm Hg.