- All key light functions are controlled within the sterile field.
- Single, dual and triple mounts afford you tremendous flexibility in how you equip your operating room. Configurations can include multiple light heads and high definition video camera and monitor options.
- Suspension arms are precision-balanced and articulated to allow the greatest reach and range of positioning with surprising ease.
- With its more sleek, streamlined profile the light head still produces amazingly brilliant output and remarkable shadow reduction, so you can visualize the site under the most optimal conditions possible.
- Optional high-definition video camera and monitor give you expanded video-assist capabilities.
- Optional touchscreen wall control provides easy remote management of lighting and camera features.
- CSA approved
System Two light
- The light field can be adjusted from 9” – 13” with minimal reduction of illuminated brightness.
- Both the inner and outer rings of LEDs can be cross-focused to each other by simply rotating the handle, adjusting the light pattern for the very best shadow control without moving the light head.
- 4,300° K pure white illumination
- Brilliant 130,000 lux output
- 50,000 hour-rated LED life
- Cross-focus technology
- Superior shadow control
- Five-stage dimming & ambient
- Light (minimally-invasive) mode
- Near-zero radiated heat
System Two HD Video Camera
The perfect visual support partner to the System Two series, the HD Video Camera provides affordable HD video support and features multiple zoom and focus options.
- 1080i high-definition
- HD-SDI video output
- 20x optical zoom/12x digital zoom
- Auto and manual focus
- Sterilizable handle – standard
- Mounted independently or together with lights
- Includes touchscreen Wall Control
System Two Monitor Arm
The System Two Monitor Arm meets the changing needs of the advanced surgery room. Its flexibility of movement and mounting at the same axis as the light allows for 300-degree rotation above the surgery table. Compatible with most medical grade video monitors.
- Sterilizable handle for adjustments within the sterile field
- Provides options for High-Definition, fiber optics cabling and video source switching
- Compatible with most video sources
- Ceiling mount version as solo arm or together with lights
- Can mount up to 26” monitor
System Two Wall Control
The System Two Wall Control independently manages one, two, or three System Two lights as well as the HD Video Camera
- Touchscreen Bright
- LCD display
- Controls On/Off
- Controls Dimming Modes
- Multi-head operation
- Controls HD Camera functions