The Quattro Plus is the most complete veterinary dental system with ergonomic features. When designing this unit, the primary goal was to help the veterinarian perform his work quicker, easier and without fatigue. Depending on the veterinarian’s preferences, you can adjust the angle of the handpiece console. This feature allows you to place the handpieces at the perfect angle to create the smoothest body movement.
The large shelf offers space to put the different tools needed for the procedure in one place. The rounded edge of the shelf prevents your instruments from falling off. Since there are no joints, seals or visible screws, it is very easy to clean. The suction hose is flexible and light to prevent any tension on the user’s wrist. In addition, the hose is detachable for easier cleaning.
Included with the Highdent™ Quattro Plus
- Air/Water Syringe
- Piezo Scaler
- Instrument shelf
- No.1 universal scaling Piezo tip
- No.2 voluminus calculus scaling Piezo tip
- No.10P shallow pockets scaling Piezo tip
- Lightweight, compact contoured head
- Quick connect-disconnect tip
- Uses standard autoclavable tips
- 360º tip rotation
- Precise control of air, water and mist
- Totally autoclavable and easy to dismantle.
- LED Piezo available as in option.
- Simple and easy adjustment of the handpiece console to the desired angle.
Automatic selection of handpieces
- No waste of time selecting the handpiece.
- More space for your instruments.
- No joints, seals or visible screws, for easier cleaning.
- Rounded edge to prevent your instruments from falling.
- 12,5” x 17,5” (32 cm x 44,5 cm).
- Detachable suction hose for easier cleaning.
- Stronger suction.
- More flexible hose for ease of use.
- From 31” to 41” (78.7 cm to 104 cm).
- The quietest on the market.
- Very easy access drain valves.
- The fastest oil change in the industry.
- Control the handpieces and suction.
- Protective guard.
- Highdent™ dental machines include a muffler to reduce noise from the handpieces
Mobile and Secure
- 5.08cm (2”) castors with brakes
Conforms and Certified
Conforms to UL STD 61010-1
Certified to CSA STD C22.2 No. 61010-1
Intertek No. 4009746
- Fiber optics
- Quiet compressor means less noise pollution with compressor oil
- High speed handpieces
- Low speed handpieces
Do you find grey and white boring? The Highdent™ Quattro Plus is available in several colours that can brighten your workplace, for a low supplement.
You don't know which dental unit to choose
View our Highdent veterinary dental unit purchase guide