- The cage is divided into two parts so the animal can have a larger living area and another one dedicated to its grooming.
- The space between the door and the housing is kept to a minimum, which prevents the animal from stranding its paws and injuring itself.
- The housing is sturdy, made of 20 gauge sheet steel.
- The hinges are made of stainless steel to guarantee durability and strength year after year.
- The internal corners of the cage are rounded to prevent dust, impurities and litter from entering the cage. Maintenance is hence easier.
- The latches are made of polypropylene, a material that helps in softening the door closure and reduces noise.
- The floor is slightly recessed so that the liquids do not flow up front.
- The rods that make up the mesh doors are round so that dirt cannot accumulate.
- Translucent doors are made of a grade of polycarbonate that is resistant to cat claws and daily washing, so they will not tarnish over time.
- Openings are made in the bottom and top of the polycarbonate door to promote adequate air circulation in the animal’s interior.
- All cages are stackable so you can create a modular unit that best suits your needs.
There are no reviews yet.