The OC-4V produces 10 or 20 LPM of 95% oxygen (+/-1%). Oxygen Concentrators have proven to offer unmatched reliability and operating efficiency for over 25 years. The OC-4V is able to provide an immediate reduction in oxygen costs and eliminate exposure to future increases due to increased usage or supplier price hikes. This OC-4V will provide the same reliability and longevity of our full-size hospital models, but its size and mobility make it the perfect SOLUTION for veterinary use.
The OC-4V Oxygen Concentrator Advantages
- NEVER RUN OUT of OXYGEN AGAIN!
- Eliminate the cost of transportation, storage, and cylinder rentals
- Dependable 24/7 operation
- Built to Last: with brass fittings and valves
- Completely self-contained
- Simple to operate and maintain
- Automatically starts and stops, based on O2 usage and demand
- Compact and mobile to fit any facility layout
- Made in Canada
- OC-4V Oxygen Concentrator
- Sound Level – 60dB
- Flow capacity – 10 or 20 LPM
- Concentration – 95% oxygen(+/- 1%)
- O2 Storage Tank – 30 gallons
- Operating Temp – +5 / +40C
- Power Requirement – 15A / 115V
- Automatic start/stop as per facility demand
- Alarm Indications – Low Oxygen, concentration malfunction
- Dimensions – 30”L X 21.5”W X 77.5”H
- Weight – 420 LBS
- 1-year parts and “onsite” labor warranty
A backup cylinder can be added to the OC-4V system to ensure adequate oxygen availability during extended power outages and/or periods of abnormal demand
The OC-4V has the flexibility of mobility between rooms or connect to the existing hospital piping.
A Dispomed representative will help determine your average – peak demand and calculate your immediate and long-term savings.