The OC-1V produces 10 litres/min of 95% oxygen (+/-1%). Oxygen Concentrators have proven to offer unmatched reliability and operating efficiency for over 25 years. The OC-1V is able to provide an immediate reduction in oxygen costs and eliminate exposure to future increases due to increased usage or supplier price hikes. This OC-1V will provide the same reliability and longevity of our full-size hospital models, but it’s size and mobility make it the perfect SOLUTION for Veterinary use.
The OC-1V Oxygen Concentrator Advantages
- NEVER RUN OUT of OXYGEN AGAIN!
- Eliminate the cost of transportation, storage and cylinder rentals
- Dependable 24/7 operation
- Built to Last: with brass fittings and valves
- Uses less than .9 kW of electricity
- Simple to operate and maintain
- Automatically starts and stops, based on O2 usage and demand
- Compact and mobile to fit any facility layout
- Made in Canada
- 1 year parts and “onsite” labour warranty
- OC-1V Oxygen Concentrator
- Sound Level – 60dB
- Flow capacity – 10 LPM
- Concentration – 95% oxygen(+/- 1%)
- O2 Storage Tank – 30 gallons
- Operating Temp – +10 / +40C
- Power Requirement – 15A / 115V
- Automatic start/stop as perfacility demand
- Alarm Indications – High temp,Low O2 purity, Service required
- Mobility – 4” locking castors
- Dimensions – 52”L X 16”W X 57”H
- Weight – 300 LBS
- Power Requirements – 15A / 115V, Regular 3 prong outlet
A backup cylinder can be added to the OC-1V system to ensure adequate oxygen availability during extended power outages and/or periods of abnormal demand.
The OC-1V has the flexibility of mobility between rooms or connect to the existing hospital piping.
An Dispomed representative will help determine your average – peak demand and calculate your immediate and long-term savings.