- The newly designed, ergonomically friendly EZGlide door features a sleek modern look and effortless opening and closing.
- Innovative EZView Multi-Colour Display offers real time cycle information that is easy to read, even from a distance. The EZView displays cycle parameters, temperature, and pressure in the chamber. During a cycle each stage is displayed with an active colour wheel and text.
- Closed door drying, means the door remains closed through the dry cycle to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying. A high efficiency air pump circulates filtered air through the chamber for fast drying. 0.2µ HEPA filter (replaceable).
- Comprehensive 2 year parts & labour warranty and 10 year chamber warranty.
- 11” diameter X 19.8” deep chamber and flexible loading options. The exceptionally deep 19.8” chamber works in a variety of loading options to suit any office:
- Use the 5 full sized trays for packs/pouches
- Use the tray rack (included) to accommodate 4 full plus 4 half sized cassettes…no additional cassette rack to buy!
- Use the optional Tuttnauer pouch rack (model AR910) to encourage proper loading. One pouch rack is included with each EZ11Plus.
- Front or top water fill options: accessible EZFill front or top water fill option to enable easier filling of the reservoir.
- USB Port enables users to easily transfer cycle data via a flash drive to a PC.
- Network Port allows for connection to a local network to provide remote monitoring of the system when used with optional RPCR
- Software. Network port is located in the rear of the unit.
- Dynamic Air Removal Technology to effectively remove air from the chamber.
- Designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55.
- Optional printer documents a detailed history of each cycle.
EZ11Plus Fully Automatic Autoclave
EZ11Plus, designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55, helps practitioners meet today’s challenging workloads and regulatory requirements.
Chamber Dimensions: 11”x19.8”
Number of Trays: 5
Cassette Capacity: 4 full and 4 half (loaded vertically)
Sorry, this product is not available in your country
At Dispomed, we know that a properly functional autoclave is an essential part of a safe practice, which is why we would like to share with you some technical tips to extend the life of your autoclave unit. Weekly maintenance Here are a few simple steps to a hassle-free cleaning with Chamber Brite: For better … [Continue Reading]
We invite you to take note of a few important guidelines to help with your purchase of a new autoclave. 1. Identify Your Needs In order to determine your autoclave needs, it is important to ask yourself several questions before beginning your research. Do you have an employee in charge of sterilization? What is the … [Continue Reading]
Following numerous requests from our customers regarding the maximum load in autoclaves, here are a few helpful tips. In order to perform sterilization cycles, there is a maximum weight of instruments and textiles you can place in autoclaves. For an optimal performance, it is recommended to spread the load among all the trays. When you … [Continue Reading]