Are you are a dynamic person interested in joining a fast-growing organization? Dispomed is always looking for competent people like you. Send us your curriculum vitae by email, fax or mail, and we will contact you if an opportunity meeting your qualifications arises.
Service technician – Ontario
Description of the position:
Dispomed is looking for a service technician to join our team which serves primarily the GTA and surrounding areas.
As a technician with Dispomed team, you will have different challenges in the veterinary industry:
- Do preventive maintenance and repairs on all veterinary equipment (anesthesia, dental equipment, tables, microscopes, autoclaves, etc),
- Diagnose, test and troubleshoot the equipment directly in clinics,
- Work in conjunction with tech support and customer service from the head office in Quebec and cover the territory of the GTA and surrounding areas.
Description of qualifications:
- Diploma in Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technology (technician)
- Other related training
- 3 years or more as an Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technician
- Minimum 5 years of working on the road
- Technical skills
- Ability in mechanics, pneumatics and electronics
- Knowledge of medical and dental technology (asset)
- Autonomy and adaptability
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Sense of responsibility and perseverance
- Excellent customer contact and diplomacy skills
Job status and other information :
- Permanent full-time, 4 days a week, 40-44 hours per week
- Ability to travel beyond the GTA with some overnight travel to other regions in Ontario
- Starting in September 2018
- Training both at the Head Office in Quebec and in Ontario
- 3 weeks vacation per year, group health insurance and other benefits offered
- Car, uniform supplied
Ready to apply?
- Send us your application to join the Dispomed team: Attn Marie-eve
Canada, J6E 3Z1