The Territory Coordinator is responsible for the effective coordination of technicians’ activities. Working closely with operations teams, this is a crucial role in optimizing resources, customer satisfaction, and achieving business goals. The coordinator must ensure that technicians are assigned to the appropriate interventions, within the agreed deadlines, while maintaining a high level of quality of service.
In your role of scheduling, you develop technician schedules, dealing with operational constraints, customer priorities, and technical skills. You manage carstock and inventory, plan customer routes, assign interventions for efficiency, and ensure timely, quality completion.
As an Internal Repair Coordinator, you oversee customer files, supplier communication, documentation, and quote reminders. You manage overflow telephone lines, organize paperwork, and use Hubspot for task prioritization. You filter repair requests, handle internal repair sales, and maintain departmental inventory. Additionally, you expeditiously process urgent intervention requests, minimizing disruptions to planned activities.
- Animal Health Technology/Technician, Veterinary Technician/Technologist college program
- Training in logistics or administration (asset)
- Experience in operation, management, logistics or administration
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and make quick decisions.
- Attention to detail and orientation towards quality.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Knowledge of planning tools and resource management software.