Description of the position:
Dispomed is looking for a technical and sales representative to serve and develop our market in Maritimes provinces, this territory includes New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland. Dispomed customers include veterinary clinics, Zoos, research facilities and teaching facilities.
- Serve and develop our market in the Maritimes provinces:
- Establish, propose, and follow a strategic sales plan
- Develop and maintain a positive ongoing relationship with customers
- Close sufficient sales to exceed sales plan objectives
- Represent Dispomed in conferences and trade shows
Establish contact with prospects and qualify potential customers to open new accounts.
- Provide preventive maintenance and repairs on veterinary equipment which includes anesthesia machine, dental equipment, tables, and microscopes.
Description of qualifications:
- Animal Health Diploma (Asset)
- Other related training
- Minimum 5-years of field experience (registered veterinary technician)
- Technical skills:
- Technical knowledge in sales and market development
- Knowledge of medical and dental technology (asset)
- Required profile:
- Ability to build new business associations / relationships
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Exceptional presentation and both spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and organize work
- Manual skills
- Team worker