Description of the position:
Dispomed is looking for a Technical and Sales representative to for Ontario’s market. Our customers include veterinary clinics, Zoos, research facilities and teaching facilities.
- Serve and develop our market in the province of Ontario:
- Establish, propose and follow a strategic sales plan,
- Develop and maintain a positive ongoing relationship with customers,
- Close sufficient sales to exceed sales plan objectives,
- Represent Dispomed in conferences and tradeshows,
- Establish contact with prospects and qualify potential customers to open new accounts.
- Provide preventive maintenance and repairs on veterinary equipment::
- In collaboration with our service technician in the province of Ontario, provide preventive maintenance and repairs on veterinary equipment (anesthesia, equipment, tables, microscopes and autoclaves).
Description of qualifications:
- Animal Health Diploma (Asset)
- Other related training
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an RVT (registered veterinary technician)
- Technical skills
- Aptitude for maintenance and repair veterinary equipment
- Knowledge of medical technology
- Profile desired
- Ability to build new business associations / relationships
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and organize work
- Manual skills
- Collaborative and team-oriented skills