Field Service Technician
As Field Service Technician, you will be conducting maintenance checks and diagnosing repairs on veterinary equipment at customer sites. The types of equipment to be repaired are anesthesia, dentistry, tables, microscopes, and autoclaves.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Diagnose, test, and troubleshoot the equipment,
- Do preventive maintenance and repairs on veterinary devices according to established procedures,
- Support and collaborate with technical, sales and customer service team.
- Undergraduate degree in a technical discipline (Electrical mechanics) or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of face to face customer service
- Minimum of 5 years of Field Service technician experience
- Demonstrates functional expertise: Analytical skills, electrical, manual dexterity, mechanical, pneumatical
- Knowledge of medical and dental technology (asset)
- Maintains productive relationships and works effectively with others
- Committed to customers
- Communicates effectively with confidence courteous and professional manner
- Attentive and active listening
- Clear and concise (oral and written communication)
- Provides information in timely manner