As Field Service Technician, you will be conducting maintenance checks and diagnosing repairs on veterinary equipment at customer sites. The types of equipment to be repaired are anesthesia, dentistry, tables, microscopes, and autoclaves.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responds to scheduled service calls for maintenance and repair or malfunction problems.
- Diagnose, test, and troubleshoot the equipment.
- Do preventive maintenance and repairs on veterinary devices according to established procedures.
- Support and collaborate with technical, sales, and customer service departments.
- Ensure that all necessary equipment and supplies are available to go to the customer’s site to meet all requirements to complete maintenance.
- Be responsible for the supervision, adjustments, and maintenance of the work tools at your disposal.
- Participates in the maintenance of quality standards, and cooperates within the team to ensure the exchange of information and knowledge.
- Always follows safety standards, both on the job and at client sites.
- Maintain good interpersonal relationships with co-workers and customers.
Studies in a technical discipline (Electrical mechanics) or equivalent experience.
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrates functional expertise: Analytical skills, electrical, manual dexterity, mechanical, pneumatical
- Knowledge of medical and dental technology (asset)
- Maintains productive relationships and works effectively with others
- Committed to customers
Ready to apply?