Description of the position:
Dispomed is currently looking for an in-house service technician to perform various repairs on veterinary equipment.
Here are the different functions of the position:
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs on various veterinary equipment according to established procedures (autoclaves, microscopes, dental and anesthesia equipment, centrifuges, fluid pumps, etc.)
- Repair non-Dispomed veterinary equipment such as ophthalmoscopes, infusion pumps, scales, pulse oximeters and doppler.
- Perform repair estimates for customers.
- Enter equipment repair and maintenance information into an internal database.
- Collaborate with the technical services team, external representatives, and customer service team.
Description of qualifications:
- DEP Electromechanical or other related training
- One-year experience as an electromechanical technician (asset)
- Technical skills:
- Troubleshooting and repair of various devices
- Familiarity with computer tools and the Office Suite
- Language skills:
- Ability to communicate comfortably in English and French (both spoken and written)
- Profile desired
- Collaborative spirit
- Good priority management
- Logical and methodical mind – likes to follow clear instructions
- Innovative – likes to solve problems by experiencing the situation